Enter your Permit Number. You will see the View Inspections Screen and a list of Inspections, Status, Date, and Action column:
- The Status column indicates whether the Permit file is Open, Closed, or Scheduled.
- The Scheduled Date indicates the date of the scheduled inspection.
Selecting Details in the Action column will provide the following information about your Inspection and Inspection results:
- Attempt Comments/Notes: Inspectors may provide comments or notes regarding current Inspection or observations related to the Permit.
- Attempt Date: The last date an Inspection was attempted or Not Yet Completed if no previous inspection.
- Attempt Result: The last Inspection attempt result if this is the first attempt for the inspection requested, i.e.:
- No Entry
- Inspector: The Inspector assigned by the system to the inspection (blank if no previous inspection).
- Latest Attempt: provides information related to the last inspection attempt or current inspection attempt if one is scheduled.
- Scheduled Date: indicates the date of the scheduled inspection.
- Status: Indicates if the inspection is Open, Scheduled, or Closed.
Additional Options & Instructions
If an inspection is currently scheduled, the Action column in addition to the Details will also provide options to Cancel or Reschedule the Inspection.