Who do I call if I have concerns about a tree during a wind storm?
  • Trees on private property are the responsibility of the property owner, and fall under the City’s Tree Management Bylaw. If the tree is on public property, you can contact the City’s Urban Forestry Division at 604-927-3482 or email Urban Forestry.
  • If there are branches down and laying on a sidewalk or across a road, you can contact Engineering and Public Works Customer Service at 604-927-3500 or email Public Works.
  • If there are branches down in a park or along a multi-use pathway, please contact Park Operations at 604-927-6300 or email Park Operations.
  • If a branch is down and power lines are impacted, please contact BC Hydro 1-800-224-9376 (BCHYDRO).